1. Please search for answers before posting a question. Your question might already have been answered before.
2. You may not ask questions regarding the immigration application process or answer them. The penalty for doing so it $100 000 and or 7 years in prison. This law is applicable to you wether you are in New Zealand or not. Any posts asking or answering these questions will be deleted. Continuing to do so could result in your account being deleted. All immigration proccess questions should be directed to the Immigration New Zealand Website: www.immigration.govt.nz
3. Posts may be moved into the correct topic by administrators and moderators
4. Please be as descriptive as possible in your title, your questions and your answers as it will help others who find themselves with the same question.
5. Be nice, immigration is a stressful process. The people asking the questions will appreciate your patience and understanding.
6. Think before you answer a post, are you going to offend some one, is your post going have a negative effect? Is so, then rather reword your post or reconsider posting it.
7. This is a family friendly website so please no swearing, any posts which are harmful, racist, sexist or hurtful in anyway will be deleted and could see you being blocked from the website. This could potentially lead to having an effect on your residence, permanent residence and citizenship applications as it goes againse South African and New Zealand law.